I’m shocked by how few women indulge in spa facials. Tune into My Beauty Binge this week to find out why — as the biggest spa slut in the world — I always opt for a facial at the spa. I’ll help demystify the misconceptions about facials and guide you through how to select the perfect one for you, and what you should say to the aesthetician to ensure you get the ideal results once you’re there. I’ll also share with you a couple of my most favorite decadent facials that will have you running to your nearest spa for a 90 minute facial. Binge on!
Download the podcast from iTunes or listen to it streaming on your computer here (it’s the 1st podcast) and it’s free! If you hit the “SUBSCRIBE” button in iTunes you will automatically get all my podcasts!
Products / Brands / Services Featured in Podcast:
- If I won PowerBall, I would get a 90-minute Intraceuticals Oxygen Facial using their products as well as Eminence, my favorite organic skincare line offered at luxury spas.
- When I’m researching new spas the first thing I look for is which brands they use:
- Recommended ONLY if you have congested, oily skin (and live in NYC): Christine Chin Spa (Otherwise known as Queen of Mean)
- My Happy Place: Transporting myself back to the 90-minutes of decadence I received at the Remede Spa at the St. Regis Deer Valley, where I got the best oxygen facial of my life! (Read full review here) As I mention in the podcast, these facials are called “red carpet facials” for good reason! Look at my skin 8 hours after receiving the facial (I’m the brunette):
Still glowing! And by the way, if I had opted for a massage instead I would have had puffy eyes and an unattractive red mark on my forehead.
- My Other Favorite Facial: The two-hour (yes I said two-hour) Fire & Ice Facial from the Mauna Lani Spa in Hawaii is two hours of delicious Eminence products combined with tons of neck, shoulder, arm, feet, and leg massage using hot and cold stones. Ahhh… (Read full review here)
Janna Posted by janna Tags Dermalogical, Eminence, Facial, GM Collin, Intraceuticals, Kerstin Florian, Luxury Spa, Oxygen facial, Sensitive Skin