There are very few beauty products I won’t cheat on — First Aid Beauty 5 in 1 Face Cream SPF ($38) is one, the soul mate for my sensitive skin. It’s a light, thin consistency yet it hydrates and treats my irritated skin. I love that it multi-tasks (from Sephora):
What it is:
A multipurpose, antiaging moisturizer with SPF 30.
What it is formulated to do:
Supply your skin with all the ingredients it needs to stay young and vibrant. This formula uses five active facets that work together to keep your complexion healthy.
- Zinc Oxide sits atop the skin’s surface to reflect harmful ultraviolet rays.
- Bisabolol offers soothing properties.
- Alpha Arbutin evens out skintone.
- FAB Antioxidant Booster (comprised of licorice root, feverfew, and white tea) combats free-radical damage.
- Homeostatine® (a complex of two natural botanical ingredients) prevents and reduces wrinkles by protecting younger collagen fibers from unwinding and becoming brittle.
What else you need to know:
Appropriate for all skin types, including the most sensitive skin, this blend is allergy tested, fragrance free, and dermatologist recommended; it excludes harsh chemicals and colorants.
Independent Clinical Results:
- After 4 weeks, skin hydration improved by 79%
- 85% reported an improvement in the overall appearance of their skin
- 71% reported a reduction in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- 89% reported an improvement in the radiance of their skin
- 71% noted an improvement in the evenness of their facial skin tone
The SPF is strong enough that it lasts all day. Mind you, if i know I’m going to be exposed to sunlight more than gazing out an office window or a short Starbucks run, i will pat on Supergoop 30. You can never be too careful when it comes to SPF! All I know is that this face cream seems to be one of the only multi-tasking powerhouse beauty products that make the cut in all seasons and weather conditions.Janna Posted by janna Tags Anti-Redness, First Aid Beauty, Sensitive Skin, Sephora, SPF